Pineapple Mango Rum Punch #drink

Seven days from tomorrow, Jeff and I are taken off on an eight-day voyage! I'm so eager to escape for a week and simply unwind without being so fixing to my PC (despite the fact that I'm thoroughly bringing it – I'm not unreasonably insane).

What's more, to commence our up and coming excursion and commend the way that tomorrow is World Cocktail Day (!!!), I banded together with Carnival Cruise Lines to share a mixed drink formula motivated by our forthcoming voyages. It's a pineapple mango rum punch and it's sort of my new most loved mixed drink. So great! Navigate for the formula and a couple deets on our up and coming trek.

Formula on a pineapple mango rum punch that will make you have an inclination that you're in the Caribbean.

We're made a beeline for the Southern Caribbean with Carnival on the twentieth and this rum punch appeared to be quite proper for the event. Perhaps they'll have something like this on the Carnival Vista? Or on the other hand at one of the shorelines we're made a beeline for… .

We're hitting up Aruba, Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Turks and Caicos on this trek and I can't pause. Super siphoned about Curacao and Aruba particularly. I swear, regardless of how often I go to the Caribbean, I generally feel like I could go once more. I truly do love tropical excursions more than some other.

All things considered, I perceive that not every person is going to take off on a tropical get-away. Yet, you can at any rate feel like you are with this rum punch formula. It's somewhat sweet, however not very sweet. Furthermore, excessively crisp tasting as well – like it is straight out of a Caribbean squeezed juice bar, that has been known to spike a beverage or two. Presently, that is a spot I need to visit. 🙂

Here's the formula for pineapple mango rum punch…

Pineapple Mango Rum Punch #drink


Also try our recipe : Peppermint Bark Mimosas #drink

Ingredients :

  • 3 oz of pineapple coconut juice
  • 3 oz of coconut rum (you can also use light or dark rum here instead)
  • 1 oz of mango juice
  • 1 oz of orange juice
  • splash of grenadine (mainly just for looks)
  • lime slices and/or orange zest for garnish
  • edible flowers for garnish

Instructions :

  1. Combine all juices (pineapple coconut, mango, and orange) and rum. Then stir. Pour over ice and add a splash of grenadine for color. The grenadine will fall to the bottom and give the drink a pretty ombre look. Then, add lime, orange zest, and edible flowers for garnish.

Read more our recipe : The Beach Drink Recipe #drink
Source : bit.ly/2VsBJE1

Post a Comment

0 Comments