PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE #cake

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE #cake
While taking a few photos yesterday of a cake, I was remembered something that the focuses regularly tells me and shows through unpleasant looks toward me – I am one photo a long way from genuinely hurting myself. One of the tables, counters or seats I stay on to get just the right edge will one day not work together the way in which I need and I will fall and either break the camera I'm holding or some bit of my body. Will without a doubt happen.

I have a three phase stool that I use all the perfect open door for overhead shots or something that is at a more enthusiastic point than I can achieve just by standing. As of late, I was staying on that stool taking photos and faltered and tottered a bit while wandering down from the top stair.

By then I was in the kitchen taking a few photos and didn't have a hankering for walking around the following space to grab the movement stool so I got a seat. I stayed on the seat and started to sit back on the back rest to get the edge I required and out of the blue recognized I was starting to tip backward. Luckily I comprehended it before it was past the final turning point and got my equality. I was dangerously close falling again into the divider and onto the canine bowl stay (with sharp corners).

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE #cake


Also try our recipe : Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes #dessert
INGREDIENTS :

CHOCOLATE CAKE :

  • 1 3/4 cups (228g) all purpose flour
  • 2 cups (414g) sugar
  • 3/4 cup (85g) cocoa
  • 2 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 cup (240ml) milk
  • 1/2 cup (120ml) vegetable oil
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup (240ml) hot water

PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING :

  • 2 cups (448g) salted butter, room temperature
  • 1 1/4 cups (350g) peanut butter
  • 9 cups (1035g) powdered sugar
  • 6–7 tbsp (90-105ml) water or milk
  • 6 reeses, chopped

CHOCOLATE GANACHE AND TOPPING :

  • 6 oz (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
  • 8 reeses, cut in half
  • Crumbled reeses

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare three 8 inch cake pans with non-stick baking spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
  2. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Set aside.
  3. Add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs to a medium sized bowl and combine.
  4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
  5. Slowly add the hot water to the batter and mix on low speed until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.


Read more our recipe : Churro Cheesecake Bars #dessert
Source : bit.ly/2FqmoNN

Post a Comment

0 Comments