BREAKFAST BANANA SPLIT #dessert #banana #breakfast #oatmeal #diet

BREAKFAST BANANA SPLIT #dessert  #banana #breakfast #oatmeal #diet

Your children would love you, you could be a saint, however genuinely, that is absurd! Sugar them up and manage their conduct? Pass. Regardless of how great it sounds I would not make a banana split for breakfast.

Why now? Did I go off my good dieting propensities? Am I in the midst of a furlough? Am I insane?

All things considered, no doubt, I'm somewhat insane, however not for eating a banana split for breakfast. I'm insane in light of the fact that I have four children, self-teach, show a class, run a family compose a blog… and the rundown goes on.

Would you be able to relate? Do you ever feel insane, or overpowered with life? All things considered, I wish this post was the way to defeat that feeling, however it's definitely not. It's about a morning meal banana split!

BREAKFAST BANANA SPLIT #dessert  #banana #breakfast #oatmeal #diet

Also try our recipe : KETO CARAMEL PECAN TURTLE CHEESECAKE #dessertcake #brownies #keto #pie #easy

Ingredients :

  • 1 banana
  • ½ cup strawberry greek yogurt
  • ¼ cup blackberries
  • ¼ cup raspberries
  • ½ cup granola
  • mini chocolate chips for garnish

Instructions :

Prepare yogurt:

  1. Place container of yogurt in the freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
  2. Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
  3. Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
  4. Split banana in half.
  5. Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt
  6. Add berries, granola and chocolate chips.
  7. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2XMvuk5


Post a Comment

0 Comments