5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP #dinner #healthyfood #recipes #mushroom #vegan

5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP #dinner #healthyfood #recipes #mushroom #vegan

5 Million Dollar Dip is just 5 fixings and they don't call it million dollar plunge in vain! It is so scrumptiously irresistible and will be the greatest hit any place it goes!

Can I simply state the amount I adore my perusers and fans? I trust you realize the amount I welcome the majority of your stunning remarks and backing in propping this blog up. I particularly love when perusers send me messages and plans that they need me to attempt. This formula was sent to me from a peruser revealing to me that I need to attempt it!

With it being just 5 fixings and taking 5 minutes to make, I couldn't hold on to make it for our football party!

This plunge has mayonnaise, green onions, cheddar, and bacon bits. On the off chance that you are hoping to substitute the mayonnaise you can utilize greek yogurt, or even harsh cream, yet the mayonnaise is a key fixing in uniting this plunge all. I adored the majority of the fixings in this plunge and the fragmented almonds were my preferred part! They added the ideal smash to this plunge.

5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP #dinner #healthyfood #recipes #mushroom #vegan

Also try our recipe : CREAMY AVOCADO BASIL PESTO SPAGHETTI #avocado #creamy #vegan #lunch #noodle

Ingredients :

  • 5 green onions,chopped
  • 8 oz cheddar cheese,shredded
  • 1½ cups mayonnaise
  • ½ cup real bacon bits
  • ½ cup slivered almonds

Instructions :

  1. Add green onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix until combined and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with your favorite crackers.
Source : bit.ly/2IvsWxt


Post a Comment

0 Comments