CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS #diet #paleo #peanut #healthyrecipes #chocolate

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS #diet #paleo #peanut #healthyrecipes #chocolate

A solid breakfast in a container? Definitely! This formula for chocolate nutty spread medium-term oats is ideal for occupied mornings. Can without much of a stretch be made veggie lover if necessary!

This post may contain member joins, which means, at no extra expense to you, on the off chance that you navigate an associate connection and make a buy, I may make a commission.

A year or so back, I found out about medium-term oats. Breakfast is the dinner I generally stick with notwithstanding when I am hurrying out the entryway. Medium-term oats are the response to any individual who experiences serious difficulties with breakfast on the run–and truly, who doesn't?!

I have taken in a couple of things since I have essentially been making medium-term oats on rehash since I originally got snared. Figured I would address a couple of inquiries while I have you here–I am certain the slobber commendable oats is truly what you are here for yet stick around, you may get familiar with some things!

At the point when the medium-term oats pattern hit, it was extremely popular to scoop your morning meal out of a ball container. Hell, despite everything I do. Be that as it may, don't go out and purchase adorable little containers presently. On the off chance that you have a bowl that you can seal, at that point you are fit as a fiddle. I additionally love Weck Jars for a ton of my oats!

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS #diet #paleo #peanut #healthyrecipes #chocolate

Also try our recipe : CREAMY SPINACH ARTICHOKE SOUP #vegan #diet #healthy #food #paleo

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free if necessary
  • 2-3 tsp natural peanut butter or any nut butter
  • 1 tsp cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp shredded coconut optional
  • 1 tsp ground flax meal
  • 1 tsp chia seeds optional
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
  • 1/2 cup milk of choice
  • Dash of sea salt

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in small jar or bowl that can be sealed. Stir well.
  2. Refrigerate overnight. Serving options: serve with a sprinkle of cocoa nibs, dark chocolate chips, or sliced banana.
Source : bit.ly/2MocKRT
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments