Quick Keto Chili Recipe Made in the Pressure Cooker #vegetables #dinner #whole30 #easy #paleo

Quick Keto Chili Recipe Made in the Pressure Cooker #vegetables #dinner #whole30 #easy #paleo

I adore this Quick Keto Chili Recipe that is made in the weight cooker!! I have an Instant Pot 6 quart and I use it to such an extent. I've had it for quite a while and I swear it's one of my preferred kitchen machines. This infant even goes with me when we invest energy out at the lake in our fifth wheel camper.

Back before I began my very own Ketogenic Diet venture (gosh, I abhor that word diet since it's extremely an all out way of life for me) I used to make the most flavorful Wendy's Copycat Chili formula. I would serve that stew with a side of sweet cornbread or I would serve it in a major bread bowl.

I'm so glad to have taken in the keto lifestyle. Since despite the fact that I used to adore that formula, I am content with my Quick Keto Chili formula and I am glad to serve it up with my most loved Keto Biscuits formula as well! I'm not missing a thing! Keto forever, infant!

Quick Keto Chili Recipe Made in the Pressure Cooker #vegetables #dinner #whole30 #easy #paleo

Also try our recipe : SWEET POTATO BREAKFAST BOWL #bowl #breakfast #potato #diet #easy

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb  Ground Beef
  • 1 lb Sausage
  • 1/2 Onion diced
  • 3 Tbs Chili powder
  • 1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 Tbs Smoked Paprika
  • 2 Tbs Cumin
  • 1/2 Tsp dried oregano
  • 1 Tsp salt
  • 1 Tsp pepper
  • 2 Tsp garlic powder or fresh garlic
  • 2 cups beef bone broth I prefer the Kettle & Fire Bone Broth
  • 15 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
  • 1 Can of Rotel tomatoes & chilis or 1 small jalapeno, ground and seeds are taken out
  • Optional Ingredient:  1/4 Tsp Xanthan for extra thickness

Instructions :

  1. Dice the onion.
  2. Turn the Instant Pot on Saute mode.  Add 1 Tbs olive oil and saute the onions.
  3. Add the raw ground beef and sausage and cook it until it has browned.
  4. Add the Chili powder, Cocoa, Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Dried Oregano, Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to the meat mixture.  Stir until it's well combined.
  5. Add the bone broth, fire roasted tomatoes and Rotel (or jalapeno).
  6. If you like a thicker chili, add a 1/4 tsp of Xanthan.  Sprinkle it over the chili and mix it thoroughly.
  7. Turn the Pressure cooker on the manual setting set to high pressure for 10 minutes.
  8. Then to a quick release of the pressure.
  9. Serve warm and top with cheese or sour cream.  Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2XYrojV
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments