Mexican Cauliflower “Rice” #dinner #healthyrecipe #breakfast #food #cauliflower

Mexican Cauliflower “Rice” #dinner #healthyrecipe #breakfast #food #cauliflower

Every one of the flavors from conventional Mexican Rice without all the carbs! This adaptation utilizes cauliflower instead of rice, which makes it the ideal light and solid side dish.

On the off chance that you've been with me for some time you presumably realize I have a sweet little feline named Basil. She's 11 years of age now and beside resting a ton, she truly gives no indications of maturing. Basil genuinely is a cat on the most fundamental level. I've had her since she was a month old so she resembles my child. I'm totally serious when I state that – she is SO joined to me and really strolls around yowling when I'm not home.

Basil likes to keep him up during the evening – either by hopping on him or thumping stuff over until he gets up and carries her to bed. When she's sleeping she lays on me murmuring ceaselessly and glad. Until she chooses to wake him up once more. I once in a while wake up during the majority of this bustle (I'm an overwhelming sleeper).

The previous evening around 3:30 am Kyle heard a noisy crash and went into the family room to perceive what she thumped over. It was a flame that I as of late purchased and broke to pieces. I woke up sometime later and came to perceive what was going on – glass all over the place and Basil staying there with a liable face. There were likewise enlivening pumpkins dissipated everywhere throughout the floor.

Mexican Cauliflower “Rice” #dinner #healthyrecipe #breakfast #food #cauliflower

Also try our recipe : CRISPY OVEN FRIED CHICKEN #chicken #dinner #familyfood #crispy #easy

Ingredients :

  • 1 Head Small/Medium Cauliflower, I used orange cauliflower, but white works just as well!
  • 1 Tablespoon Extra-Light Olive Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon Ghee*
  • 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
  • 2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
  • 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste (make sure there’s no added sugar)
  • Salt & Pepper, to taste
  • ½ Cup Chicken Broth, or vegetable broth
  • Fresh Cilantro Leaves, for garnish

Instructions :

  1. Grate the cauliflower using a box grater or the grating attachment on a food processor. Set aside.
  2. Heat the oil and ghee in a large skillet over high heat and add in the onion and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes or until softened and fragrant. Stir in the tomato paste and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
  3. Add in the cauliflower and the chicken broth and mix well. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
  4. Remove the cauliflower rice from the heat and garnish with cilantro. Serve alongside any of your favorite Mexican dishes!
Source : bit.ly/2W3Rfa2


Post a Comment

0 Comments