Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan #healthydinnerfood

Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan #healthydinnerfood
Also, I ne'er had a formula for my chicken Parmesan. I simply lordotic in breadcrumbs, slathered it with sauce and cheese, then threw it within the kitchen appliance. Easy. Well my chicken Parmesan is prosecuting officer bomb (yup I say that) and since wish to share this formula created a decision} to listen and take notes whereas I made my chicken Parmesan last week. I recommend a glass of red dry wine with this. Not that I drink wine throughout the day…well sometimes…but solely on Sundays 

Over the years I’ve experimented with completely different breadcrumbs for the chicken. Actually, let ME make a copy. Let’s cite the chicken 1st. i exploit thinly sliced cutlets for chicken Parmesan. i buy them already ready into cutlets as a result of I’m lazy and don’t like handling chicken quite i want too. If the chicken breasts you purchase ar on the thicker facet then pound it out employing a meat mallet. once I do that I place the chicken in a very ziploc bag or mediate 2 items of wrap. Or if the breasts ar extremely massive you'll cut in [*fr1] employing a sharp knife. Regardless, you wish the chicken breasts to get on the diluent facet.

Back to the breadcrumbs. once you ar making a healthier version of a classic, flavor is everything. within the past I used seasoned italian breadcrumbs however currently I choose to use plain and season myself. Yes, you'll definitely use seasoned breadcrumbs and this formula would work simply fine. However, I do suggest stirring a bit Parmesan cheese into the breadcrumbs however if wish seasoned breadcrumbs plow ahead and use it. My absolute favorite seasonings to use in breadcrumbs for chicken Parmesan ar Italian seasoning, coarse garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. YUM!

I don't suggest victimisation Panko breadcrumbs. In my expertise, they don’t coat the chicken fully and also the coating falls off because it bakes.

Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan #healthydinnerfood


Also try our recipe : SCRAMBLED EGG BREAKFAST MUFFINS RECIPE #healthybreakfast
Ingredients :

  • ½ cup unseasoned wholegrain breadcrumbs
  • 2 tablespoons grated parmesan (or romano) cheese
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
  • ½ teaspoon onion powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon ground pepper
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 2lbs chicken cutlets
  • ¾ cup sauce
  • ¾ cup mozzarella cheese

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
  3. Coat a sheet pan with the olive oil.
  4. Dredge each chicken cutlet in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the sheet pan. Discard the rest of the breadcrumb mixture.
  5. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 15 minutes.
  6. Remove the pan from the oven and spread 2 tablespoons of sauce and 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese on each chicken cutlet.
  7. Place back in the oven and cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
  8. Serve hot.

Read more our recipe : The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken #barbecue #crockpot #Partyfood

Source : bit.ly/2MBEqzP

Post a Comment

0 Comments