blood orange champagne mule #drink

blood orange champagne mule #drink
Goodness my gosh, I can hardly imagine how I'm really composing the absolute last post of the year, yet it's here, and come Sunday, it will be 2017… and come Monday we'll be speaking about sound eats! First however, I thought we expected to ring in the New Year with a few air pockets, and obviously a few shines as well. That is to say, it is New Years and I feel just as making a special effort is absolutely fundamental, isn't that so?

So I made us these fun mixed drinks. This is a Moscow Mule, yet with the expansion of champagne and a substitution of blood oranges. Also, indeed, these are absolutely as great as they sound. What's more, simple as well, which is an unquestionable requirement on New Year's Eve. Initially, I had another beverage at the top of the priority list for the present post, yet over Christmas my family continued making Moscow Mules. They cherish them since they can be effectively made and obviously, they are great. We like to make these pomegranate donkeys, however I realized that for my New Year's Eve drink I needed it to incorporate two things:

Blood oranges and…

Champagne!

blood orange champagne mule #drink


Also try our recipe : MALIBU SUNSET COCKTAIL MIXED DRINKS #drink

INGREDIENTS :

  • juice of 1/2 a medium blood orange
  • juice of 1/2 a lime
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • 8 leaves mint
  • 2 ounces chilled ginger beer
  • chilled champagne for topping


INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. In a glass, combine the blood orange juice, lime juice and vodka. Add the ginger beer and top with the champagne. Garnish with blood orange slices and fresh mint. Drink!

Read more our recipe : Pineapple Mango Rum Punch #drink
Source : bit.ly/2zlsyxA

Post a Comment

0 Comments