Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #smoothie

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #smoothie
What kind of sustenance blogger would I be if I didn't post a smooth and luscious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? A voracious one I assume! I've restricted making a pumpkin smoothie since I didn't expect I'd like it. Was I thoroughly off kilter! In the wake of making a pumpkin pie an end of the week back I had a little canned pumpkin left wrapped up. I am so glad in light of the way this was inconceivable.

I came back to the wash space to guarantee I have another container of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin since I'll make this again and again. It has a flavor like pumpkin pie to me anyway it's sound, filling and thoroughly fitting for breakfast.

Take a gander at these magnificent gourds and pumpkins. We picked these at an area farm – three for a dollar! What a game plan and what a fun day with our grandchildren. The little ones get such a surge from picking their own one of a kind pumpkins.

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #smoothie


Also try our recipe : HAKUNA MATATA COCKTAIL #cocktail

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage brand yogurt)
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1 frozen sliced banana
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • Agave nectar, honey or Truvia to taste
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, more or less to taste
  • Fresh ground nutmeg for garnish

Instructions :

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve sprinkled with additional cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.

Read more our recipe : REFRESHING KENTUCKY LEMONADE COCKTAIL #drink
Source : bit.ly/2TZ0Hh4

Post a Comment

0 Comments