Rhubarb Mojito #drink

Rhubarb Mojito #drink
This fun and fruity bend on the great Mojito utilizes rhubarb to add shading and umph to make up an amazing Rhubarb Mojito. Made with just 5 fixings you can come look at my simple well ordered headings to make this dazzling Rhubarb Mojito mixed drink.

A glass of Rhubarb Mojito

LinkedIn

I think I have to disclose what driven me to this Rhubarb Mojito – I have recently requested one of those barrel grills total with a cool side barrel smoker. I have been needing one for a long time. As in no less than 2 years.

This means spring and summer will be loaded up with various catch ups over nourishment filled grills with family, companions and companions of companions (an African thing) from close and far. Furthermore, I will appreciate each and every one of these social event. Fun – here we come.

2 glasses of cold Rhubarb Mojitos - with rhubarb and lime cuts

In any case, grills additionally mean beverages – you know those cool mixed drinks that are useful for holding over, isn't that so? Particularly as now and again grills require a significant stretch of time to start up thus drinks should be close by as visitors turn up.

To begin things off I swung to one of the great mixed drinks – otherwise known as the mojito. Be that as it may, me being me, I couldn't simply adhere to the first form. I expected to include that little turn as some Rhubarb Syrup. Along these lines, my Rhubarb Mojito was conceived. I adore the sweet and harshness the Rhubarb Syrup.

Rhubarb Mojito #drink


Also try our recipe : How to make a Blackberry Mojito #drink

INGREDIENTS :
FOR THE RHUBARB MOJITO :

  • Small handful of mint leaves
  • Juice from 1 lime
  • 60 ml (0.25 cup) rhubarb syrup
  • 60 ml (0.25 cup) white rum, I used Captain Morgan White Rum
  • Ice
  • Soda water to taste

TO GARNISH :

  • Mint leaves
  • Lime slices
  • Rhubarb slices

FOR THE RHUBARB SYRUP :

  • 150 g (5.3 oz) sliced rhubarb
  • 150 g (0.75 cup) sugar
  • 180 ml (0.75 cup) water

INSTRUCTIONS :
FOR THE RHUBARB MOJITO :
  1. Combine the mint, lime juice and rhubarb syrup in a glass and crush the mint leaves as you mix.
  2. Then stir in the rum.
  3. Top with some ice and soda water before garnishing with mint, lime slices and rhubarb.

FOR THE RHUBARB SYRUP :

  1. Make the syrup by combining the rhubarb, sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat till the sugar is dissolved. Then simmer away covered for 20 min until the rhubarb is soft.
  2. Then let the syrup cool before straining out the rhubarb and storing the syrup in clean jar in the fridge or using at once.

Read more our recipe : Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake #drink #healthydrink
Source : bit.ly/2V36CTx

Post a Comment

0 Comments