AVOCADO AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO PASTA #vegetarian #vegan

AVOCADO AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO PASTA #vegetarian #vegan

As of late I have been endeavoring to reintroduce Avocado into my collection. On the off chance that you recall, two or three months back I said I had overdosed on the stuff and the very sight of the green scrotum looking like natural product made me debilitated. OK, I in reality simply made myself upchuck a little in my mouth with that past sentence. Not a decent begin.

Anyway… in an offer to get myself reacquainted with the incomparable Avocado, I chose to make an Avocado and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto. I tossed some Avocado, Sun-Dried Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Cashews and Red Pepper Flakes into the sustenance processor and wanted generally advantageous. After several minutes, I was compensated with a pesto that scarily tasted particularly like Bolognese sauce, sans the 3 hours of stewing. Magnificent sauce, actually.

Soooo, what does one do with a whole container of lovely fu*king tasty Avocado and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto? We bubble up a vessel heap of Spaghetti and hurl those nervy little suckers into our marvelous sauce. Do the noodle move while you're grinding away.

AVOCADO AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO PASTA #vegetarian #vegan

Also try our recipe : VEGAN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES #vegan #sandwich

Ingredients :

  • 8 oz Spaghetti
  • Water to cook Pasta
  • Avocado and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto:
  • 1/4 cup Cashew Nuts
  • 1/2 an Avocado
  • 1/2 cup loosely packed Basil
  • 1/2 cup chopped Sun-Dried Tomatoes (oil packed, but drained)
  • 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
  • 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
  • 2 tablespoons reserved Oil from Sun-Dried Tomatoes
  • 1 tablespoon Water
  • 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup

Instructions :

  1. Cook Spaghetti according to directions on package.
  2. Whilst the Spaghetti is cooking, prepare pesto.
  3. Combine all ingredients for the pesto in a food processor and process until almost smooth. Little bits of unprocessed Cashew is fine, as it adds texture to the sauce.
  4. Once blended, transfer to large mixing bowl.
  5. Drain pasta when done and reserve cooking water. Combine pasta with pesto and toss till noodles are coated well. Add about 1/2 a cup of reserved pasta water and toss, to loosen up the pesto.
  6. Serve warm.
Source : bit.ly/2I6oAv1


Post a Comment

0 Comments