Easy Mexican Spaghetti Squash Boats #boasts #mexican #healthydiet #whole30 #vegan

Easy Mexican Spaghetti Squash Boats #boasts #mexican #healthydiet #whole30 #vegan

Enormous one! AJ and I are getting hitched! Truly, I know, it was greatly foreseen and expected, however it's currently official. Two years back I would have bounced directly into all the arranging and subtleties, however at this point it's presumably one of the last things I need to do. Try not to misunderstand me, I am past eager to at last get married. Be that as it may, selecting blossoms and napkins, and picking the ideal area abruptly appears to be overwhelming. On another note, see this ring!

Here's a side story for you. Before being pregnant, I could never (and I mean never) have Mexican nourishment any dinner. I presumably had Mexican sustenance a bunch of times in all my years preceding being pregnant. And afterward it resembled a switch. That little bean of an infant just needed Mexican sustenance. I am not notwithstanding overstating on this, however for 2 months in a row I had delicate shell tacos each and every day for lunch. Now and again for breakfast (correct) or supper as well. I would wrap up some taco prepared lean ground turkey, tomato, lettuce, and salsa in a grew grain wrap and it was most likely the best piece of my day consistently.

Presently, those desires are back full-power (yet not for similar reasons-I guarantee you!). Today I am completing a little Mexican-Southwest contort on my preferred spaghetti squash vessels. I quite often utilize lean ground turkey as my protein and a huge amount of veggies, yet I made these vessels explicitly with some great kick! When I state 'great kick', I mean a great kick. It's great.

Easy Mexican Spaghetti Squash Boats #boasts #mexican #healthydiet #whole30 #vegan

Also try our recipe : BLACK BEAN STUFFED PEPPERS #bean #vegan #diet #peppers #healthy

Ingredients :

  • 1 medium spaghetti squash
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 cup onion, chopped
  • 2 larger garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (remove seeds for less spice)
  • 1/2 cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
  • 1/3 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
  • 2 tbsp taco seasonings (I usually add extra cumin and chili pepper)
  • cheese and cilantro (optional)

Directions :

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Place full spaghetti squash in the oven on a baking sheet and cook for 45-50 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut in half and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds. Loosen up the rest of the 'spaghetti' with a fork. 
  3. While the spaghetti squash is cooking, heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Throw in the onion and garlic, cooking until slightly browned. 
  4. Add in the red pepper and jalapeƱo pepper, cooking for another 3-5 minutes. Stir in the corn and beans. 
  5. In a separate pan, cook the ground turkey until completely cooked through and no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasonings and spices, and then add to the cooked vegetable and pepper mix.
  6. Scoop the veggie/turkey mixture into each squash boat and top with cheese (optional). Place in the oven on low broil for 2-4 minutes until slightly browned. Top with cilantro, sour cream, salsa, or your favorite toppings!
Source : bit.ly/2R5Fv53


Post a Comment

0 Comments