CRAZY GOOD QUICK GARLIC NOODLES #garlic #food #recipe #eathing #healthy

CRAZY GOOD QUICK GARLIC NOODLES #garlic #food #recipe #eathing #healthy

Figure out how to make THE BEST fast garlic noodles. There are a couple of strange fixings here, yet trust me, these are the best garlic noodles you'll ever have!

The web is loaded with garlic noodles. Be that as it may, trust me, this one is extraordinary — it has a few uncommon fixings. Not regular like I'm sending you on a totally pointless pursuit for fixings you've never known about. Unordinary as in you don't see them over and over again in a seared garlic noodles formula. Be that as it may, you comprehend what, I'll never make garlic noodles without them now. Not that I required any more consolations but rather when I stroll into the kitchen to discover hubby cleaning the tongs with his mouth as he goes marginally wide-peered toward from being gotten in the demonstration; I'm almost certain I've made the garlickiest garlic noodles.

Truly, when I had my first nibble of these noodles in Maui, I thought I'd spend a decent year dismembering this formula from my then quickly written notes and what I could review from memory. In any case, with more than one garlic darling in this family, I realized I needed to jump on it quick. Furthermore, I cherish how some of you appear to adore garlic as much as we do.

CRAZY GOOD QUICK GARLIC NOODLES #garlic #food #recipe #eathing #healthy

Also try our recipe : CROCK POT CHICKEN AND GRAVY #chicken #dinner #food #easy #healthyrecipes

INGREDIENTS :

  • 3 tablespoons butter + 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 6-8 fresh garlic cloves, minced (we always use 8)
  • 2 scallions, greens only (thinly sliced)
  • 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
  • 1-2 tablespoons oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • 8 ounces noodles (see notes)
  • fried garlic, for topping

DIRECTIONS :

  1. INFUSE THE BUTTER: Heat a large pot with water and allow it to come to boil, cook the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside. While the water is boiling, grab a large, non-stick skillet and place it on medium-low heat. Add the butter, oil olive, garlic, and scallions. Let the butter infuse with the garlic for 5-7 minutes, stirring often. The garlic should barely sizzle here, you don’t want it to brown.
  2. GARLIC NOODLES: While the garlic is going, grab a small bowl and mix together the fish sauce, oyster sauce, and the sugar. When the garlic is cooked, kick the heat up to medium-high, stir in the prepared sauce; let cook for 30 seconds. Add the prepared noodles and toss with parmesan cheese (yes, parm!) Let the noodles cook for a minute so they soak up all that flavor. Top with fried garlic and serve immediately! That flavor is like NOTHING you’ll ever have.
Source : bit.ly/31wC6Bh


Post a Comment

0 Comments