Pineapple Vodka Limeade Recipe #drink #water #limeade #pineapple #vodka

Pineapple Vodka Limeade Recipe #drink #water #limeade #pineapple #vodka

Pineapple Vodka Limeade formula to appreciate this week! It's simple, invigorating, and ideal for summer.

One of the manners in which I like to get innovative in the kitchen is thinking of new mixed drinks. When I'm needing to take a stab at something new, I'll head to the store with my trusty sidekick, David. At that point, I continue to remain in the alcohol walkway, eyes wide open, while I settle on my decisions.

In any case, it's a hard decision. Have you seen every one of the kinds of vodka on the market racks? As far back as attempting Pinnacle® Whipped Vodka (which I'm a major devotee of), I've been anxious to attempt a portion of their different flavors. I examine my eyes over all the foods grown from the ground assortments: Coconut, Citrus, Tropical Punch, Country Fair Cotton, Marshmallow… that is just a couple of them! There are more than 40 unique flavors.

Fortunately they are moderate. I can pick one, I can pick two. Perhaps another. I'll ricochet new beverage thoughts off of David, directly there in the walkway. Back at home, he's constantly glad to test my most recent made mixed drinks.

Pineapple Vodka Limeade Recipe #drink #water #limeade #pineapple #vodka

Also try our recipe : NON ALCOHOLIC APPLE PIE PUNCH #drink #punch #apple #party #drinkkids

Ingredients :

  • 1 part Pinnacle® Pineapple Vodka
  • 2 parts limeade
  • 3–4 Fresh Pineapple Chunks
  • 2 leaves mint
  • leaves Optional garnish: additional mint and lime slices

Instructions :

  1. Muddle mint leaves and pineapple in a shaker. Shake with vodka, limeade, and ice. Pour into glass. Garnish with a lime slices and additional mint, if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2NX5eyT


Post a Comment

0 Comments