Quick and Easy Fruit Pizza #easy #dessert #cake #pizza #healthycake

Quick and Easy Fruit Pizza #easy #dessert #cake #pizza #healthycake

I want to make organic product pizza during this season when the climate can get somewhat inauspicious. The brilliant shades of the new natural product appear to light up menus just as spirits. Organic product pizza appears to state, "Spring is en route!"

As of late, I streamlined my natural product pizza formula. In the first place, it occurred to me that I could attempt a pocket of supermarket sugar treat mixture for the covering. No one could differentiate, including me! Win!

Furthermore, I completed a little online research and found that the fluffly white fixing could be improved into two fixings: marshmallow cream and cream cheddar the ideal combo!!

What's more, thirdly, rather than cautiously masterminding the organic product in an example, I now just provincially place it everywhere throughout the pizza. Or on the other hand I wrangle a child into carrying out this responsibility. My multi year old helped me this time, and adored it! Simple as (pizza) pie.

Quick and Easy Fruit Pizza #easy #dessert #cake #pizza #healthycake

Also try our recipe : Apple Grilled Cheese #cheese #desserts #cakes #easy #recipes

INGREDIENTS

  • (1) 17.5 oz sugar cookie mix pouch
  • ½ C butter at room temperature
  • 1 egg
  • (1) 8 ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
  • (1) 7 oz package marshmallow cream
  • 2-3 C fruit of your choice, chopped into small pieces

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Prepare the sugar cookie dough according to package directions, mixing in the butter and egg.
  3. Using your hands, spread the dough evenly on a cookie sheet. Dot the dough with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
  4. Bake until lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool completely.
  5. Mix the marshmallow cream and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
  6. Frost the cookie dough "crust" with the marshmallow cream mixture.
  7. Cover the pizza with fruit. Refrigerate until serving. Slice into squares.
Source : bit.ly/305bWnB


Post a Comment

0 Comments