QUINOA BURRITO BOWL #dinner #quinoa #burrito #healthylunch #vegan

QUINOA BURRITO BOWL #dinner #quinoa #burrito #healthylunch #vegan

Do you adore burrito bowls? No doubt, me as well. I do love them. The issue I have is that after I eat one, I have a feeling that I should be taken off of the café. I don't know whether it's the spoon measured spots of harsh cream and guacamole (which I know is discretionary, however when they're heaping on the fixings it's simply so natural to instruct them to include a portion of those other delectable treats).

Or on the other hand maybe it's simply the sheer segment size of the whole dish that sends me into break mode after lunch. In any case, I'm just about futile after a burrito bowl - my profitability level drops to zero.

Enter the Quinoa Burrito Bowl. I needed a portion of those natural flavors, just helped up so I could stay a profitable individual from society and be sound. I began with a bed of cilantro-lime quinoa. Heaped on the veggies (this is the place you can get extremely inventive and alter this just as you would prefer), at that point shower on the smooth avocado-lime dressing. Why I cherish this Quinoa Burrito Bowl.

QUINOA BURRITO BOWL #dinner #quinoa #burrito #healthylunch #vegan

Also try our recipe : PHILLY CHEESE STEAK CHEESY BREAD #dinner #beef #cheese #salad ##recipes

INGREDIENTS

  • Avocado-Lime Dressing
  • ½ cup greek yogurt
  • 1 avocado
  • 1 cup cilantro
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 2 limes zested and juiced
  • 1 - 2 jalapeños, seeded
  • 2 tablespoons mint, roughly chopped
  • ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
  • freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • Quinoa Bowl:
  • 1 cup quinoa
  • 1 lime zested and juiced
  • ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
  • 1 romaine heart, chopped
  • 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn
  • ½ pint grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
  • ¼ cup red onion, diced
  • 1 avocado, diced

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In the bowl of a food processor, add the all of the ingredients for the avocado-lime dressing. Puree until smooth and creamy. Taste and more salt and pepper, if needed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
  2. Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add the lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Toss well to combine.
  3. Divide the cilantro-lime quinoa into two bowls, add the lettuce, black beans, corn, grape tomatoes, red onion, and avocado. Drizzle with the avocado-lime dressing and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2Pg6M7H

Post a Comment

0 Comments