Paleo One Pot Lasagna Skillet #paleo #healthydiet #whole30 #lasagna #keto

Paleo One Pot Lasagna Skillet #paleo #healthydiet #whole30 #lasagna #keto

This one pot lasagna highlights all that you cherish about lasagna without the grains or dairy! It's the ideal one pot supper for a bustling weeknight that the entire family will love. It's paleo, whole30, AIP, and keto neighborly.

Experiencing childhood in an Italian family, I realize how genuine lasagna is. I experienced childhood in New York, lived in Italy for a stretch amid school, and both my father and my significant other are not kidding lasagna sweethearts. At whatever point we had any sort of social event at my home, my mother would cook enormous plate of lasagna for everybody to appreciate, and my family would eat scraps for quite a long time. Trust me… I know lasagna.

Along these lines, when I told my better half that I was going to make a paleo lasagna he didn't figure I could pull it off without the trademark elements of a lasagna. "No grains? No cheddar? How is it even lasagna?" I swear he was fringe affronted when he saw this dish and I called it lasagna.

He laughed at it and would not like to attempt it… until I ended up going through a large portion of the end of the week out of the house and he was disregarded with it. That is the point at which I got the content… "OK, this truly tastes like lasagna". Ding! On the off chance that the greatest lasagna darling in my life adored this dish, I realized I had a champ with this paleo one pot lasagna!

Paleo One Pot Lasagna Skillet #paleo #healthydiet #whole30 #lasagna #keto

Also try our recipe : MY FAVORITE KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH #healthyeating #sandwich #dietketo #paleo #whole30

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 large zucchinis
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 tsp salt, divided
  • 2 tbsp avocado oil
  • 1 white onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
  • 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
  • 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (plus extra for garnish if desired)
  • 2 tsp dried oregano
  • 1 cup marinara sauce (use this or this for AIP)
  • 1 cup spinach
  • Optional- 10-15 Sliced grape tomatoes (omit for AIP)

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Chop the ends off of the zucchinis, and use a mandolin slicer or a peeler to slice the zucchinis into long, thin strips. Pat them down with paper towels to remove excess water and set aside.
  2. Use a large, deep skillet to brown the ground beef. Season with 1/2 tsp sea salt, and set aside and drain excess fat when cooked.
  3. Add the oil to the pan and heat. Cook the onions and garlic in the same pan on medium heat until the onions are translucent. Add in the mushrooms, zucchini slices and saute for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
  4. Add back in the ground beef, as well as the marinara sauce, and the remainder of the seasonings. Cook for a few minutes to combine the flavors, and stir in the spinach at the very end. Stir until the spinach has wilted.
  5. Top with sliced grape tomatoes (omit for AIP), extra seasoning to taste, and serve!
Source : bit.ly/30S3f12

Post a Comment

0 Comments