Grapefruit-Ginger Bourbon Sour #drink #cocktail #party #easy #smoothie

Grapefruit-Ginger Bourbon Sour #drink #cocktail #party #easy #smoothie

So. You know how formula recordings are extremely popular on FB at this moment? I've been staying away from it supposing it was only a pattern that would vanish and afterward I saw every one of my companions beginning to make recordings and after that I saw every one of them babbling about how much fun they are.

A couple of days I woke up and thought, "Guess what?! I'm going to make a video today!"

And afterward I chose I'd make a mixed drink so that on the off chance that it was an absolute come up short, I'd at any rate have the capacity to ease torment subsequently.

You all, don't anticipate recordings from me.

I am so awful at them. I needed to utilize my telephone to film it yet I didn't have a tripod for my telephone so I developed one out of a seat from my better half's drums, a selfie stick, and a braid holder.

Grapefruit-Ginger Bourbon Sour #drink #cocktail #party #easy #smoothie

Also try our recipe : Raspberry Peach Iced Tea Lemonade #lemonade #smoothie #drink #peach #summer

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
  • 1 3/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
  • 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
  • 2 cups bourbon

Instructions :

  1. Heat sugar, water, and ginger over low heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes. Remove ginger and discard.
  2. Combine ginger syrup, grapefruit juice, and lime juice.
  3. Fill 6 glasses with ice. Add 1/3 cup bourbon and 1/2 cup juice mixture to each glass. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2UtT3ri


Post a Comment

0 Comments