Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake #drink #healthyrecipes #easy #smoothie #sangria

Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake #drink #healthyrecipes #easy #smoothie #sangria

Protein shake made with cereal, cinnamon, and chocolate that preferences simply like your preferred oats treat! 

Genuinely savored it under 30 seconds… beneficial thing I chose to snap a photo before difficult it!!

I began a solid dinner plan a couple of months back and the entire procedure has been incredible. Having a framework set up genuinely encourages me remain on track with my weight reduction objective.

Incorporated into my every day supper plan, that is an outright should, is having a protein shake or smoothie post-exercise. Before I start my day, I generally get an exercise in and after I'm done, I'll make myself a supplement stuffed protein shake or smoothie so I feel full and invigorated to begin the day.

Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake #drink #healthyrecipes #easy #smoothie #sangria

Also try our recipe : CARROT CAKE SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #carrot #party #healthy

Ingredients :

  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 cup ice

Instructions :

  1. Add all ingredients into blender and blend on high for 30+ seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
  2. If smoothie is too thick, add almond milk a splash at a time and blend again until desired consistency is reached.
  3. If smoothie is too thin, add a little more ice and blend again.

Source : bit.ly/2VrCv5c


Post a Comment

0 Comments