Strawberry Shortcake Bars #desserts #cakes #strawberry #bars #pumpkin

Strawberry Shortcake Bars #desserts #cakes #strawberry #bars #pumpkin

These Strawberry Shortcake Bars are a most loved summer dessert with a crazy CRUMBLE beating!

At the point when I was a young lady, I would get so energized when I heard the dessert truck descending our road in the late spring! My sibling and I would consistently keep running into the house to get my mother so she could pay for our $0.25 penny frozen yogurt treat. One of my preferred dessert bars to get was the Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake.

They were so heavenly and the disintegrate beating outwardly of the frozen yogurt bar was the best part. What's more, since we are full swing into summer, I figured I would make these Strawberry Shortcake Bars beat with a huge amount of the best piece of those Good Humor bars, the strawberry disintegrate!

I could simply eat a bunch or two of this scrumptious disintegrate, it's astonishing! I think I have to put it on everything like treats, cakes, cupcakes, dessert, yogurt anything that I am eating needs to have some strawberry vanilla disintegrate on it. Trust me it's that great!

Strawberry Shortcake Bars #desserts #cakes #strawberry #bars #pumpkin

Also try our recipe : Red Velvet Cheesecake #cheesecake #desserts #cakes #bars #cookies

Ingredients :

VANILLA BARS:

  •  1 box vanilla cake mix
  •  2 large eggs
  •  1/3 cup vegetable oil

STRAWBERRY CRUMBLE:

  •  1 (3oz.) package strawberry JELLO mix, dry
  •  1 (3 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix, dry
  •  1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
  •  1 cup all-purpose flour, divided

COOL WHIP FROSTING:

  •  1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
  •  1 cup powdered sugar
  •  1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  •  1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip topping, thawed

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line 9x9 cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, mix together the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil until combined and dough forms.
  3. Press dough evenly into prepared pan using a spatula. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly brown. Let cool completely before frosting.
Source : bit.ly/2NeuNYD


Post a Comment

0 Comments