THE BEST EVER SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD #desserts #pie #brownies #party #easy

THE BEST EVER SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD #desserts #pie #brownies #party #easy

So the previous hardly any weeks have been about treats. In addition, tomorrow I and more than 500 nourishment bloggers will share treat swap plans; make certain to look out for that!

However, back to the current occasion… I needed to make a great occasion bread yet with a one of a kind turn, something intriguing and out-of-the-case to add to such a unique event. I'm a sucker for banana bread so I couldn't avoid making it. I chose to make a sans gluten form of my preferred banana bread formula. Of late, a couple of my relatives have exchanged over to a without gluten diet so it's been somewhat hard modifying.

From the outset, I didn't have the foggiest idea whether I needed to substitute each fixing when heating for them however I've discovered an a lot simpler approach to make my very own plans. Everything you do is utilize Bob's Red Mill Wheat Free, sans gluten, Dairy-Free, 1 to 1 preparing flour. I love it since you fundamentally supplant generally useful flour with Bob's Red Mill sans gluten flour.

THE BEST EVER SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD #desserts #pie #brownies #party #easy

Also try our recipe : Unicorn Poop Muddy Buddies #desserts #cake #unicorn #pumpkin #snack

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour
  • 4-5 very ripe bananas mashed (1 1/2 cups)
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, softened
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips I used 1 cup

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm!
Source : bit.ly/2CyH8Cb


Post a Comment

0 Comments