SUMMER WATERMELON LEMONADE #sangria #cocktail #party #healthydrink #fresh

SUMMER WATERMELON LEMONADE #sangria #cocktail #party #healthydrink #fresh

Lemonade… .. ahhhhh my most loved summer drink! I've made a couple of lemonade drinks here on the blog, (the most loved so far has certainly been this raspberry peach form) yet I understood some time back that I'd never made a rendition with my most loved summer organic product… watermelon!

What's your most loved summer natural product? I've constantly cherished watermelon, despite the fact that different melons are incredible as well… and strawberries. Allows simply concur that I'm uncertain lol. Of the considerable number of things I've passed on to my children (willfulness and awkwardness… hack… ), one thing the two of them certainly have is my adoration for watermelon. They go insane for it! Indeed, as long as it's either a seedless watermelon or we've taken the dark seeds out.

Amusing thing… back when I was a child, I was totally persuaded that on the off chance that I ate one of those dark seeds, a watermelon would develop in my stomach. I have no clue who revealed to me that, or why I trusted them, yet there was NO way I would eat one of those seeds! Did you ever believe that growing up? Simply imagine that you did as such I'm not by any means the only weirdo alright?

This is one of those beverages that will make you have an inclination that you're on a parlor seat at the shoreline, a cool wind in your hair, with not a consideration on the planet… it possesses a flavor like sweet summer people! On a side note, doesn't that shoreline situation sound great? We haven't gone on a get-away in a few years and that is going to change one year from now!

SUMMER WATERMELON LEMONADE #sangria #cocktail #party #healthydrink #fresh

Also try our recipe : RUDOLPH’S TIPSY SPRITZER #drink #milk #latte #sangria #cocktail

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 48 oz (6 cups) cubed fresh watermelon (seeds removed)
  • 1 1/2 cups 100% pineapple juice
  • 12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate , thawed
  • 2 Tbsp granulated sugar (or coarse white sugar)
  • 1/2 tsp lemon zest
  • 1-2 Tbsp light corn syrup (can use lemon juice or water if preferred)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In small mixing bowl, combine water and granulated sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves.
  2. To a blender, add watermelon cubes and sugar water mixture. Blend until smooth. Depending on the size of your blender, you may have to separate this step into batches.
  3. Place a large fine mesh sieve over a large pitcher and pour in the pureed watermelon. Use the back of a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, pressing to remove liquid from the watermelon mixture. Discard solids.
  4. Pour in thawed lemonade concentrate and pineapple juice. Refrigerate until cold, about 1-2 hours.
Source : bit.ly/2VmZz7S


Post a Comment

0 Comments