KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP #healthy #paleo #keto #soup #recipes

KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP #healthy #paleo #keto #soup #recipes

This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup has every one of the kinds of a cheeseburger, however in soup structure. It's even as if you can taste every individual topping. So warm and consoling.

Not exclusively is this keto soup rich and filling, yet it figures out how to catch every one of the kinds of a succulent, delightful cheeseburger. Maybe you can even taste every individual fixings as well. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is one of my record-breaking most loved solace nourishment plans. I am an all year soup eater. Sweltering or chilly climate, soup constantly solid delectable to me. Who's with me?

Low carb soup plans are my jam! Truth be told, I love them so much that quite a while prior, I composed a whole Slow Cooker Soups and Stews Ebook. This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is one of the plans from that book. I've made it so often on my Instagram, that I felt it was quite reasonable that after so long, I at last offer it here also.

A ton of low carb and keto soup plans use thickener to thicken the stock, yet I incline toward not to. This gluten free soup formula is thickened with the utilization of cheddar and overwhelming cream. I have consistently been a fanatic of cream based low carb soups. As a matter of fact, Who am I joking? I am only a major devotee of soup by and large.

KETO BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP #healthy #paleo #keto #soup #recipes

Also try our recipe : KETO JALAPENO POPPER SOUP #keto #soup #healthydiet #paleo #whole30

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 cups beef stock
  • 1 medium tomato, diced (or a 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes)
  • 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
  • 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
  • ½ teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 ½ pounds ground beef
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Heat the slow cooker on low setting.
  2. To the slow cooker, add the beef stock, tomato, pickles, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper.
  3. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onions, and garlic until the ground beef is browned and cooked all the way through. Drain the excess grease and add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 6 hours.
  4. Mix in cheddar cheese and heavy cream and and cook 1 additional hour.
  5. Add bacon just before serving.
Source : bit.ly/2PofQFs


Post a Comment

0 Comments