My Favorite Detox Salad #dinner #salad #detox #recipes #easy

My Favorite Detox Salad #dinner #salad #detox #recipes #easy

My FAVORITE Detox Salad that is sound and stacked with crisp veggies like brussels grows, broccoli, kale and cabbage and makes a ton to last all of you week!

This detox serving of mixed greens is genuine stacked with such huge numbers of delightful veggies, for example, brussels grows, broccoli, kale and cabbage, has such extraordinary surface with the additional sunflower seeds and crunchy almonds, and it actually makes a TON so you make certain to have bounty to last you the entire week!

I simply love making this since I can undoubtedly simply toss everything into my nourishment processor, mix away and I'm finished. Doesn't get a lot simpler than that, huh? I'm likewise gently very fixated on this dressing also! I like to cause a major clump of it on Sundays with the goal that I to have some at fill in just as in my cooler at home since I'll actually eat this plate of mixed greens anyplace.

My Favorite Detox Salad #dinner #salad #detox #recipes #easy

Also try our recipe : BONE BROTH RECIPE #dinner #recipes #lunch #bone #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups kale
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 2 cups brussels sprouts, roughly chopped
  • 2 cups red cabbage, roughly chopped
  • 1 cup carrots, roughly chopped
  • ½ cup fresh parsley
  • ½ cup almonds
  • 1 to 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds

For the dressing:

  • 3 Tbsp olive oil
  • ½ cup lemon juice (or juice of two lemons)
  • 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
  • 3 tsp. Dijon mustard
  • 2 tsp. honey (or maple syrup)
  • ¼ tsp. sea salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Using a food processor, process all the veggies up to the parsley until finely chopped and mix together in a large bowl. This may take a few batches.
  2. Add almonds to the food processor and pulse, until roughly chopped, and mix in with the salad along with the sunflower seeds.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over top of the salad OR place in a jar and use as needed. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2Z0BfYH


Post a Comment

0 Comments