My Favorite Sausage Bread Stuffing #dinner #sausage #recipes #noodles #shrimp

My Favorite Sausage Bread Stuffing #dinner #sausage #recipes #noodles #shrimp

To me the best Thanksgiving bread stuffing is both delicate and fresh, has a base of onions and celery, is brimming with a lot of wiener and sage, and doesn't hold back on the margarine. This hotdog bread stuffing conveys on all these in the perfect parity, which makes it my preferred stuffing and one I make a seemingly endless amount of time after year.

Simply see that stuffing! It's everything dark colored and fresh on top and delicate and delectable underneath with heaps of sage and hotdog enhance right through. Despite the fact that I love to play with season blends and give new curves a shot plans, once in a while the exemplary variant is the best.

Which doesn't mean I never make an alternate stuffing, however I do consistently return to this one.

While it's difficult to pick a most loved Thanksgiving nourishment since there are such a significant number of yummy dishes we haul out for the Thanksgiving table, stuffing is straight up there for me. I love it the day of and I love it in scraps the following day also. I even love it such a great amount of that around October I begin to get a hankering and there is nothing for it except for I need to make a little 'Thanksgiving' supper including my frankfurter bread stuffing only for us.

My Favorite Sausage Bread Stuffing #dinner #sausage #recipes #noodles #shrimp

Also try our recipe : COPY CAT PANERA BREAD MAC & CHEESE #dinner #panera #food #easy #breakfast

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb dense white sandwich bread, cut into 3/4 inch cubes (about 12 cups)
  • 1 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
  • 2 medium yellow onions, finely diced
  • 2 stalks celery, finely diced
  • kosher salt
  • 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
  • 8 tbsp (1 stick, 4 oz) unsalted butter, divided: 6T in the stuffing, 2T on top
  • 2 large eggs, beaten
  • 1/4 cup fresh sage, chopped
  • 2 cups chicken stock, low sodium or unsalted

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 200F. Grease a large casserole dish.
  2. Spread out the bread onto two baking sheets. Dry them in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on how dry you like your bread cubes. Put the bread in a large bowl and toss with the poultry seasoning.
  3. Increase the oven heat to 400F.
  4. Saute the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
  5. Reduce the heat to medium-low; add the onions and the celery to the skillet and sprinkle them with a bit of kosher salt. Saute until they are soft and translucent, about 10 minutes more.
  6. Add 6 tablespoons of the butter to the skillet, reserving 2 tbsp for topping. Once the butter is melted, pour the mixture over the bread and give it a stir.
Source : bit.ly/344zB9s


Post a Comment

0 Comments