CHEESY TACO PASTA #pasta #healthyrecipe

CHEESY TACO PASTA #pasta #healthyrecipe

Gooey Taco Pasta is my gesture to the cheeseburger assistant I grew up eating as a child. While this isn't actually the "crunchy taco burger aide" since I skipped including the tortilla chips top, the ooey gooey meat and cheddar sauce is as yet the equivalent and with only a couple of fixings!

You can surely add your own new vegetables to the blend rather than the salsa, yet I utilized a decent jostled salsa and it tasted awesome. Once in a while I've likewise utilized new salsa (I solidly trust that formula is a standout amongst the best ever), however the higher water substance of it makes the pasta increasingly watery.

You can likewise make this Cheesy Taco Pasta as gooey as you'd like. I included just a solitary measure of cheddar, while some in my family will add extra heaps of cheddar to their plate. On the off chance that you need your pasta to be extremely mushy I propose 2 measures of cheddar.

You can likewise solidify this pasta for a later date. I'd skip including the cheddar and when you defrost it, utilize a measure of chicken or meat stock. At that point once warmed through include the cheddar, blend and serve.

CHEESY TACO PASTA #pasta #healthyrecipe

Also try our recipe : Pasta Primavera #healthydinner #eating

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 pound large shells pasta
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1 cup jarred salsa
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
  2. Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
  3. Drain the fat.
  4. Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
  5. Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
  6. Stir to combine.
  7. Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips (optional) on top.
Source : bit.ly/2I9ITYS


Post a Comment

0 Comments