MINT AERO ROCKY ROAD #desserts #healthy #diet #paleo #whole30

MINT AERO ROCKY ROAD #desserts #healthy #diet #paleo #whole30

Speedy, Easy, and Delicious Mint Aero Rocky Road. Chocolate Traybake Filling with Biscuits , Mini Marshmallows and Oodles of Mint Aero Goodness!

I absolutely revere Mint Aero Bubbles. Like, in the event that somebody gave me the pack, I would joyfully complete it inside minutes (and that is as a rule moderate). My No-Bake Mint Aero Cheesecake formula that I posted as of late caused me to understand that all of you totally worship the tasty treat as well! Along these lines, another Mint Aero related formula essentially HAD to occur. Hi, Mint Aero Slice.

I wasn't altogether certain what to name this as I utilize a similar chocolate blend as my Rocky Road plans with the Chocolate, Butter, and Syrup and this is absolutely in light of the fact that I very much want its flavor contrasted with utilizing simply liquefied chocolate. I think that its simpler to eat as its not as strong, and it just tastes so scrumptious. As I as of now have my formula for my Mint Slice on here, which is a blend of a Biscuit Base, a Peppermint Creme, and Chocolate.. I couldn't consider it that.

MINT AERO ROCKY ROAD #desserts #healthy #diet #paleo #whole30

Also try our recipe : EGGNOG CRUMB CAKE #healthyrecipes #crumb #cake #paleo #keto

Ingredients :

  • 400 g Milk Chocolate
  • 125 g Golden Syrup
  • 125 g Unsalted Butter
  • 150 g Digestives
  • 150 g Mini Marshmallows
  • 300 g Mint Aero
  • 75 g White Chocolate
  • Green Food Colouring
  • Extra Mint Aero

Instructions :

  1. Line a 9×9″ Square tin with Parchment paper and leave to the side.
  2. In a Large bowl, add in the Chocolate, Golden Syrup, and Butter – melt on a low heat over a Double Boiler, or in the Microwave on low, in short bursts until fully melted – stir till smooth!
  3. Alternatively, add the syrup and butter to a pan and melt. Add in the chocolate (off heat) and stir till combined and the chocolate is melted.
  4. Once its melted and combined wait 3-5 minutes for the chocolate mix to cool a little. Add in the chopped biscuits, mini marshmallows, and Aero Bubbles and quickly fold together – pour into the tin and spread so its even and refrigerate until set.
  5. Melt the White Chocolate on short bursts in a microwave, or over a double boiler until melted. Add in a bit of green food colouring to get a ‘minty’ colour and drizzle it all over the traybake. Sprinkle on the crushed Mint Aero pieces so they stick and refrigerate again till set.
  6. Chop up the pieces into either 4×4 for 16 larger pieces, or 5×5 for 25 smaller pieces. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2szv55M


Post a Comment

0 Comments