CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS #sangria #cocktail #margaritas #drink #easy

CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS #sangria #cocktail #margaritas #drink #easy

I will in general have no principles with regards to blending mixed drinks… on the off chance that I blend something up and it tastes sensational, I'm going to share it. Much the same as these astounding (and simple!) Creamsicle Margaritas.

This margarita has the kinds of smooth oranges, tequila and lime. I truly thought of this margarita when I woke up in the center of the night on National Margarita Day. It more likely than not been from seeing the entirety of the marvelous photos of margaritas on Instagram prior that day!

I found it on the web and most different plans are solidified variants, however I didn't perceive any with whipped vodka (which is the thing that I thought of in the night!). So I took a risk, blended it u
Also try our recipe :
ntil I got it like I preferred it… and that was it. This is my Creamsicle Margarita.

CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS #sangria #cocktail #margaritas #drink #easy

Also try our recipe : WITCH’S BREW COCKTAIL #cocktail #brew #recipes #party #sangria

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 part tequila
  • 1 part whipped vodka
  • 1/2 part triple sec
  • 5 parts orange juice
  • Splash of lime juice
  • Kosher salt for rimming glass
  • Optional lime and orange wedges for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Rim glass with kosher salt.
  2. In a pitcher or glass (depending on how much you wish to make), stir tequila, whipped vodka, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime and orange wedges, if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2R5jWUq


Post a Comment

0 Comments