BUFFALO CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD #vegetarian

BUFFALO CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD #vegetarian
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.  All opinions are mine alone.

Let me just start by saying this Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad is DELICIOUS!  How can you go wrong with buffalo chicken served over a fresh salad?

Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad

I’ve mentioned before that we love our Friday night pizza nights.  We also love eating wings when we have pizza night at our house but sometimes I’m not in the mood to get my hands messy while eating wings.

Buffalo Chopped Chicken Salad

So, I started making this buffalo chicken chopped salad.  Now we can enjoy our family pizza nights with pizza, buffalo wings and a tasty salad.

BUFFALO CHICKEN CHOPPED SALAD #vegetarian


Also try our recipe : SPINACH SALAD WITH SWEET-SPICY NUTS, APPLES, FETA AND BACON #vegetarianfood

INGREDIENTS :
CHICKEN :

  • 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into chunks
  • 1/2 cup buffalo sauce

SALAD :

  • 1 head of lettuce, chopped
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1 cup chopped celery
  • 1 cucumber, chopped
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • 1 cup tomatoes, diced
  • 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled

DRESSING :

  • 1 cup ranch dressing
  • 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
  • 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. In small bowl, add chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix together until chicken is coated with sauce.
  2. In a large bowl, add lettuce, carrots, celery, cucumber, avocado and tomatoes. Mix together. I usually put a lid on a my bowl and shake it up.
  3. Add salad to individual bowls. Top each salad with about a 1/2 cup of buffalo chicken and blue cheese crumbles. This doesn’t really have to be measured out. I love blue cheese so I add more to my salad than my husband puts on his.
  4. Add your homemade spicy ranch dressing and you’re ready to enjoy your Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad

Read more our recipe : Spinach and Zucchini Vegetable Bake #vegetarianfood
Source : bit.ly/2T69Pg3

Post a Comment

0 Comments