Plum and Thyme Prosecco Smash #drink #healthyrecipe #party #cocktail #smoothie

Plum and Thyme Prosecco Smash #drink #healthyrecipe #party #cocktail #smoothie

Obviously I have a thing with stone natural products at this moment. Recently I hit you with my peach caprese serving of mixed greens and today I am hitting you with a mixed drink highlighting a companion of the peach, the plum. I feel like plums now and then get left out, or if nothing else in our home they do.

I don't know why since when ready they are sweet and delicious and I happen to be very enamored with them. Is it since the majority of different organic products at the market sit with progressively dynamic hues, repulsively shouting to me as I pass "pick me, pick me" and the plum sits unobtrusively, calmly trusting that the correct client will know it's worth? Well whatever the case, I went for the plums this week and I believe I'm going to keep on giving them the consideration they merit. My plum and thyme prosecco crush features these marvels in the most ideal manner and is the ideal beverage to serve for informal breakfast throughout the end of the week!

Something I miss most about early lunch on the ends of the week is an extraordinary mixed drink. It's such a treat would it say it isn't? To have that well drink or bubbly at 10 or 11 in the morning...just begins the three day weekend right. I'll be fixing my plum and thyme crush with shining water while I serve the genuine article to the center points, yet in any event I won't feel so left out. I know, little forfeits for growing a human...

Plum and Thyme Prosecco Smash #drink #healthyrecipe #party #cocktail #smoothie

Also try our recipe : ICED BLACKBERRY INFUSED EARL GREY TEA #healthydrink #drinkgovernori #delicious #recipes #tea

Ingredients :

  • 2 Plums
  • 6 Thyme Sprigs
  • Juice from one Lemon
  • 4 Tbsp. Thyme Simple Syrup (1/2 Cup of Sugar, 1/2 Cup of Water, bring to a boil, remove from heat, add thyme sprigs, stir, and let cool.  Chill until ready to use.)
  • 1 Bottle of Prosecco or your favorite bubbly 

Directions :

  1. Peel and chop 2 plums.  
  2. Muddle the plums with the thyme simple syrup and lemon juice until all of the plum juices have been released.  (You can also muddle right in the glass if you prefer to have bits of fruit in your cocktail!)
  3. Shake with ice in a cocktail shaker.
  4. Pour over crushed ice evenly between two glasses.
  5. Top off with prosecco and garnish with extra plum slices and thyme sprigs. 
  6. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2RyFDu4


Post a Comment

0 Comments