Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie #pie #dessert #cake #peanut #chocolate

Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie  #pie #dessert #cake #peanut #chocolate

This current Reese's Peanut Butter Pie is certain to take your breath away. With a delightful no-prepare nutty spread cheesecake filling and bested with Reese's Miniatures, you can't turn out badly with this simple sweet.

Hello everybody, it's Lori from A Pinch of Glitter. I'm so eager to impart this incredible formula to you today!

When I was more youthful, anything nutty spread flavor was never extremely my top choice. I delighted in a decent PB&J, or an incidental nutty spread treat, however it was never what I would single out my own.

Reese's were dependably the sweet that I would exchange out of my Halloween basin with my sibling, and I would dependably select a progressively bright and fun treat at the checkout line when my mother would let me.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie  #pie #dessert #cake #peanut #chocolate

Also try our recipe : Very Berry Brownie Pizza #pizzabrownies #dessert #bars #snack #yummy

Ingredients :

  • 1 Oreo pie crust (or chocolate graham cracker pie crust)
  • 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
  • 1-3/4 cups Powdered Sugar, divided
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla
  • 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1-¾ cups Peanut Butter
  • 20 miniature Reese’s, coarsely chopped
  • Peanut Butter, melted (optional)
  • Hot fudge topping (optional)

Directions :

  1. Using an electric mixer, whip together whipping cream, ¾ cup powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
  2. Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and peanut butter.
  3. Fold in half of the whipped cream.
  4. Pour into pie crust.
  5. Top with remaining whipped cream, chopped Reese’s, and peanut butter and hot fudge sauce if desired.
  6. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2ZJcz6a


Post a Comment

0 Comments