NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES #cheesecakes #dessert #cakes #pie #cookie

NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES #cheesecakes #dessert #cakes #pie #cookie

A scrumptious no-heat cheesecake formula, this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake formula is the ideal no-prepare dessert for summer engaging – or a fun formula for the children to help make!

As a tyke experiencing childhood in China, I generally thought I detested strawberries.

At whatever point somebody offered me anything – regardless of whether it was new strawberries or a strawberry-enhanced sweet, frenzy would strike into my heart as I attempted to pleasantly decay, apprehensive that they would demand or be irritated at my refusal.

It wasn't until I was a young person living in Canada that I understood – I didn't despise strawberries, I detested phony strawberry seasoning. (The equivalent goes for hyper-counterfeit watermelon seasoning, as well!)

While I've developed to really appreciate some phony strawberry treats (like a drive-through Strawberry Milkshake), generally I like to utilize genuine strawberries when making my own strawberry pastries – like our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes!

NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES #cheesecakes #dessert #cakes #pie #cookie

Also try our recipe : KEY LIME PIE DIP #dessert #cakes #dip #cookies #lemon

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup strawberry puree, strained
  • 12 oz. cream cheese
  • 1 1/2 cups cool whip (or real whipped cream)
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
  • 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
  • 12 strawberries
  • Whipped cream, optional garnish

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Puree strawberries and push through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds
  2. In a large bowl combine cream cheese and strawberry puree.
  3. Slowly add powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
  4. Fold cool whip into strawberry mixture until completely combined.
  5. Evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of 6 small jars.
  6. Distribute evenly into jars on top of graham cracker crumbs, cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
  7. Top with strawberries & canned whipped cream.
Source : bit.ly/2YbeIHs


Post a Comment

0 Comments