Chai Tea Latte Mix #drink #healthyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie #chocolate

Chai Tea Latte Mix #drink #healthyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie #chocolate

It's so natural to make your own delightfully heavenly Chai Tea Latte blend at home. Everything necessary is a couple of basic fixings and a spin in a sustenance processor!

My affection for Chai Tea started back in my Corporate America days. Prior to turning into a first grade educator and after that a sustenance blogger, I went through 13 years working in the corporate granulate. Particularly as I advanced in my profession, I generally appeared to have morning "espresso gatherings." At least once every week, somebody would state, "We should meet for espresso to talk about that."

The issue - I don't drink espresso. Never have, question I ever will.

I've attempted to procure a preference for espresso, yet without any result. I simply don't care for it. What was I to do? I couldn't sit for quite a long time at Starbuck's or Caribou and drink water, right? That appeared to be senseless.

Chai Tea Latte Mix #drink #healthyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie #chocolate

Also try our recipe : Blackberry Mojito #blackberry #sangria #cocktail #healthydrink #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 1 c. nonfat dry milk powder
  • 1 c. powdered nondairy creamer
  • 1 c. French vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
  • 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
  • 1 1/2 c. unsweetened instant tea
  • 2 tsp. ground ginger
  • 2 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
  • 1 1/8 tsp. ground cloves

Directions :

  1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until powdery.
  2. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
  3. To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 T. of mix in 1 c. boiling water; stir well.
  4. Enjoy!

Source : bit.ly/2XDDp2Q

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Disappointed that this is tagged as a healthy recipe. Powdered non dairy creamers, for the most part, are not healthy at all. And that's a lot of sugar, too.

    ReplyDelete