BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS #diet #banana #desserts #healthydiet #paleo

BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS #diet #banana #desserts #healthydiet #paleo

So every time I post an Overnight Oats formula here, I swear I state it is my total top pick. All things considered, this time I won't state that, however I will say this is certainly my preferred today! Ha, perceive how I got around that one! I adore my oats. In any case I can play around with them and make a bit of something new it brings my taste buds much satisfaction.

I don't care for messing around toward the beginning of the day however I likewise need a decent generous breakfast. These Banana Bread Overnight Oats are the appropriate response. I take around 15 minutes on Sunday or Monday and set up a whole week of single serving containers. Toward the beginning of the day, I pop them in the microwave and they are a great idea to go.

I have additionally been having them as a mid-evening nibble of late which truly holds me over until supper. Early afternoon is the hardest time for me and it generally has been. On the off chance that I don't get a decent nibble in, at that point I am only a wrench the remainder of the day since I am totally worn out. So my colleagues are appreciative for these I expect

I feel like Banana Bread is one of those for such a significant number of us. Regardless of whether it was Grandma's formula or time gone through together with mother, there is something in particular about naturally prepared bread–any sort truly. Zucchini Bread was really that for me.

Each late spring I would help prepare a great many portions with my mother, to the point that I practically had the formula remembered. I can even now recollect the oil recolored file card that my grandmother had worked the formula out on. Moan, nourishment and recollections truly can be amazing, and it appears as though heating conventions can be the absolute fondest.

BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS #diet #banana #desserts #healthydiet #paleo

Also try our recipe : ROASTED CAULIFLOWER HUMMUS #roasted #cauliflower #diet #paleo #keto

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 mashed ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
  • 1/2 cup milk of choice
  • 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Dash of sea salt
  • 1 T ground flax (optional)
  • 2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar that can be sealed and stir well.
  2. Refrigerate overnight.
  3. Serve hot or cold.
  4. Garnish with some sliced banana or more nuts if desired
Source : bit.ly/2lU1SPD


Post a Comment

0 Comments