Baked Brie And Prosciutto Rolls #dinner #baked #rolls #easy #recipes

Baked Brie And Prosciutto Rolls #dinner #baked #rolls #easy #recipes

Christmas is practically here and these Baked Brie and Prosciutto Rolls are the headliner on my starter table this year.

I truly can barely handle it, however some way or another we're only days from what is apparently the greatest occasion of the year. Furthermore, similar to consistently, I am so energized. My family is gradually starting to show up, the siblings (and companions) have gradually been advancing down to my home come five O'clock for tidbits… and beverages, and it's at last beginning to set in that the special seasons are extremely here.

Indeed, I'm not so arranged as I ought to be, however I'm arriving. Today will be spent wrapping up all blog content for 2017, at that point it's on to tying up a couple of different tasks. I'm planning to be finished with work come Saturday evening… without a moment to spare to concoct a tempest on Christmas Eve.

I at last began arranging out my vacation plans yesterday, and I chose these gooey rolls are my ideal hors d'oeuvre.

Baked Brie And Prosciutto Rolls #dinner #baked #rolls #easy #recipes

Also try our recipe : Mashed Cauliflower Breakfast Bowls #dinner #lunch #healthyrecipes #cauliflower #bowls

INGREDIENTS

  • 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
  • 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
  • 12 ounce Brie wheel, cut into 12 slices
  • 12 thin slices prosciutto
  • Honey, for drizzling
  • Arils from 1 pomegranate
  • Flaky sea salt and black pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat the oven to 350ยบ F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a clean surface and gently fold it in half crosswise. Brush the phyllo with a little melted butter, being sure to cover the entire top half.
  3. On the short end of the dough, place a piece of prosciutto, then a slice of Brie. Roll the phyllo up over the filling, folding the side edges in to seal, burrito style. Place the roll seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet and repeat to make 12 rolls total. Brush the tops of each phyllo roll generously with melted butter.
  4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown on top. Remove and drizzle lightly with honey. Sprinkle with black pepper, pomegranates, and a little flaky sea salt. Serve warm. 
Source : bit.ly/2NV07gl


Post a Comment

0 Comments