Blackberry Bourbon Smash Recipe #healthydrink #cocktail #blackberry #delicious #party

Blackberry Bourbon Smash Recipe #healthydrink #cocktail #blackberry #delicious #party

The whiskey consumers mojito. New jumbled lime, blackberries, and mint blended with whiskey and bested with soft drink water.

Patty and I were high-fiving the previous evening (I know, we are failures). I don't have a clue why however I was drinking whiskey and I was truly lifted about this mixed drink, so it felt like the correct activity.

The blackberry whiskey crush is the whiskey consumers mojito. Indeed, I utilized a similar formula as my blackberry mojito and substituted whiskey for rum. Nothing else changed.

I've generally been fascinated by the bourbon crush—basically a variety of the mojito made with bourbon or whiskey. Presently, I adore mojitos however I'm a bourbon fellow on a basic level. Call the blackberry whiskey crush a match made in paradise. The mixed drink is fresh, invigorating, and adaptable enough for whenever of year. With winter approaching and the severe scorn JOY of scooping on it's way, it's a great opportunity to break out the whiskey.

Blackberry Bourbon Smash Recipe #healthydrink #cocktail #blackberry #delicious #party

Also try our recipe : CREAMSICLE MARGARITAS #sangria #cocktail #margaritas #drink #easy

Ingredient :

  • 2 ounces bourbon
  • 1/2 ounce lime juice, or 2 lime wedges, squeezed
  • 6–7 mint leaves, muddled
  • 2–3 blackberries, muddled
  • 3/4 ounce simple syrup (1 tablespoon of sugar will do)
  • 1 ounce club soda
  • cup of ice

Instructions :
  1. In a Boston shaker, combine mint leaves, lime wedges and blackberries. Muddle until pulverized. Add bourbon, ice, and simple syrup (or sugar) and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
  2. Pour full contents into a rocks glass (no straining) and top with 1 ounce of club soda. Stir and garnish with mint leaves and blackberry.
Source : bit.ly/2Y3FULf


Post a Comment

0 Comments