KETO LOW CARB TACO CUPS #keto #taco #healthydiet #recipes #paleo

KETO LOW CARB TACO CUPS #keto #taco #healthydiet #recipes #paleo

Taco night has consistently been a most loved in our home. These Keto Low Carb Taco Cups are a most loved that keeps everybody on track with their dietary needs. They are overly simple to make, heavenly, and obviously, simple to adjust to your needs and most loved fixings!

As a bustling mother of 4 children, I am continually searching for approaches to consolidate our Keto/low carb way of life in plans that my children will appreciate. I think it is simpler to discover inventive approaches to set up a formula with the goal that it tends to be eaten diversely rather than continually searching for fresh out of the box new plans. One of my child's most loved go-to dinners is tacos. My children eat theirs on tortillas while my hubby and I eat our taco meat on a bed of lettuce. I as a rule cook extra with the goal that the children and I can have it for lunch too.

Despite the fact that my children most likely wouldn't give it a second thought in the event that we had taco night once per week, I was searching for an approach to switch things up this and concocted Low Carb Taco Cups. I've delighted in tweaking my Keto Biscuit formula to make a low carb variant of Keto Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie, Keto Sausage Ball Recipe, and Cheesy Keto Breadsticks and figured it would be ideal for this formula too. Despite the fact that my children were somewhat incredulous from the outset, they wound up eating a few low carb Taco Cups and getting a charge out of them. You know a keto formula is great when it gets the blessing from your children.

KETO LOW CARB TACO CUPS #keto #taco #healthydiet #recipes #paleo

Also try our recipe : KETO PIZZA BAGELS #healthydiet #pizza #keto #paleo #food

Ingredients :

  • 4½ tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
  • ⅓ cup coconut flour
  • 1 oz cream cheese softened
  • 4 eggs
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1⅓ cup cheddar cheese shredded

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
  2. Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and cream cheese then whisk together.
  3. Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
  4. Stir in cheeses.
  5. Spoon into muffin tins.
  6. Then, spray fingers with cooking spray. Pat the batter around the sides of muffin tins to form a cup.
  7. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. If the dough rises, simply push it back down with the back of a spoon. 
  8. Spoon taco meat into taco cups.
  9. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cheese on top of taco meat.
  10. Put back in oven and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco cups are baked all the way through.
Source : bit.ly/2LB8v3o


Post a Comment

0 Comments