Slow Cooker Fried Apples #dinner #cooker #apple #healthy #food

Slow Cooker Fried Apples #dinner #cooker #apple #healthy #food

This sweet cinnamon treat is made in your moderate cooker and will make your home smell astounding! Slow Cooker Fried Apples, easy to make and a formula you are going to cherish.

These Slow Cooker Fried Apples are one of my record-breaking most loved treats. They pose a flavor like the ones you get from Cracker Barrel and I totally love them! Eat them warm or top them on frozen yogurt. In any case, you are going to adore this formula.

For this formula, I stripped and diced my apples and afterward added them to the moderate cooker. After I included my different fixings and blended them all until the apples where covered I simply let them moderate cooker for 2 hours. On the off chance that you love apples as much as I do make a point to look at a portion of my other most loved apple plans straightaway!

Slow Cooker Fried Apples #dinner #cooker #apple #healthy #food

Also try our recipe : My Favorite Detox Salad #dinner #salad #detox #recipes #easy
 
Ingredients :

  • 3 pounds Apples (peeled and sliced)
  • 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup Brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup Sugar
  • 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
  • 2 teaspoon Lemon juice

Instructions :

  1. Add apples to the slow cooker and sprinkle on cornstarch. Mix well until all apples are coated.
  2. Next add in sugar, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon and mix again until evenly coated.
  3. Add vanilla extract, melted butter, and lemon juice to the slow cooker and mix once more. Cook covered for 2 hours on high or until apples are tender.
Source : bit.ly/2txxwpT


Post a Comment

0 Comments