Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini #dinner #recipe

Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini #dinner #recipe

Moderate Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini is warm, comfort nourishment at it's best. This simple, simmering pot formula will rapidly turn into a most loved family supper!

I attempt to make a moderate cooker supper for my family at any rate once every week except I appear to stall out making similar dinners again and again.

In any case, this time, when I put solidified chicken bosoms in my slow cooker I looked in the cooler, spotted Alfredo sauce and chose to include that rather than cream soup.

I didn't know what I would do with the chicken Alfredo yet figured I could serve it over noodles, rice or potatoes.

Later in the day, I recalled that I had a bundle of refrigerated three cheddar tortellini, so we wound up with the moderate cooker chicken Alfredo tortellini and cherished it.

Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini #dinner #recipe

Also try our recipe : CHEESY TACO PASTA #pasta #healthyrecipe

Ingredients :

  • 1.5 lbs frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or use thawed chicken breasts, if preferred)
  • 3 1/2 cups alfredo sauce divided
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 4 cups refrigerated three cheese tortellini
  • Garnish: black pepper and parsley

Instructions :

  1. Place the frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breast in the crockpot. Add 2 1/2 cups of warm Alfredo sauce.
  2. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours, until fully cooked. Separate frozen chicken breasts that are stuck together after a couple of hours of cooking, if necessary. (If using thawed chicken breasts, cook on low for 4-6 hours)
  3. Tear or cut the chicken into pieces.
  4. Add 1 cup Alfredo sauce, minced garlic, black pepper and refrigerated three cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes until tender and heated through.
  5. Garnish with black pepper and parsley.
Source : bit.ly/2JNsNHi


Post a Comment

0 Comments