Veggie Frito Taco Salad #salad #vegan

Veggie Frito Taco Salad #salad  #vegan

I am extremely lucky to live in a little city with an extraordinary rancher's market. It is occupied and bouncing in the late spring! We have a lovable primary road here and it's charming to stroll around and shop. My child and I like to go up there on Saturdays and see the nearby treats.

This week we got the opportunity to test some nearby nectar. I wound up getting some clover nectar and a blackberry mixed nectar. What's more, my child really attempted it and adored it! There was additionally some in-season peaches and huge amounts of veggies and crisp lettuce.

So my cerebrum began working with what I could make with my rancher's market finds. I had acquired romaine lettuce, green onion, cherry tomatoes and corn. Somebody there was likewise offering some crisp guacamole so I purchased that as well! I can never turn down guac. Never.

When I returned home I began scrounging around in my wash room and I saw that I had a portion of my most loved BUSH'S® Organic Black Beans, a jar of olives and corn chips. I knew precisely what I expected to make – taco plate of mixed greens!

Veggie Frito Taco Salad #salad  #vegan

Also try our recipe : CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH BACON #broccoli #vegan

Ingredients :

  • 2 ears fresh corn
  • 2 Romaine lettuce hearts, roughly chopped
  • 1 16 oz can BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
  • 1 can sliced olives, drained well
  • 2 cups corn chips
  • 1 cup catalina dressing, or French dressing

Optional toppings:

  • sour cream
  • guacamole
  • pico de gallo

Instructions :

  1. In a large salad bowl, add chopped lettuce, BUSH’S® Organic Black Beans, tomato, cheese and olives.
  2. When ready to serve, add corn chips and dressing to salad.
  3. Serve with optional toppings:  sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo.
  4. Toss to coat.
Source : bit.ly/2YXzwTA


Post a Comment

0 Comments