SKINNY CHICKEN PICCATA #dinner #food #healthyrecipes #vegan #lunch

SKINNY CHICKEN PICCATA #dinner #food #healthyrecipes #vegan #lunch

Chicken Piccata Recipe that is lighter otherwise known as "thin" thus simple to make! Impeccable on a bustling weeknight yet additionally extravagant enough to make when you have organization over!

I figure I might be a little energized that it's at long last Friday. Woot! Consistently I ponder internally, "OK, this week will be occupied yet that is alright on the grounds that one week from now will be better." Every week I imagine that, folks. Each cracking week! In any case, each week is ALWAYS occupied!!

Recently I got up extremely early, skirted my exercise and prepared to go. Surged my young men out the entryway and conveyed a huge amount of nourishment into my multi year old's primary school for a parent meeting that I needed to set up (never stall out in a PTA work you loathe, incidentally. Take it from me). I deliberately cut and set natural product on a plate and cut baked goods and bagels and set out conveniently on a pretty plate. Everything looked flawless!

I won't lie, my companions. I was pissed! Such work (and my own cash spent on nourishment since like two mothers joined to help bring sustenance) and it was truly an abbreviated gathering with just four individuals who scarcely contacted my wonderful plates of sustenance. UGH!

SKINNY CHICKEN PICCATA #dinner #food #healthyrecipes #vegan #lunch

Also try our recipe : Grilled Shrimp Kebab #shrimp #kebab #dinner #healthyrecipe #food

Ingredients :

  • 4-5 boneless skinless chicken cutlets, pounded thin (about 1.25 lbs)
  • salt & pepper
  • ½ cup all-purpose flour
  • 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 2 garlic cloves minced
  • 2 cups chicken broth
  • ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
  • 2 Tbsp. capers drained and rinsed
  • 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
  • 1 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt or more to taste
  • angel hair pasta for serving if desired
  • sliced lemons for serving
  • parsley for serving

Instructions :

  1. Pound chicken cutlets and season with salt and pepper. Roll in flour and shake off excess.
  2. Heat oil in pan. Brown chicken on both sides over medium heat. Remove to a plate when brown, set aside.
  3. Pull pan off the heat and add in minced garlic. Stir. Don't burn the garlic!
  4. When fragrant, add chicken broth and place pan back on heat. Scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Heat to a light boil and let sauce cook until reduced a bit.
  5. Add lemon juice and capers. Simmer again until sauce is reduced some and slightly thickened.
  6. Add butter and melt. Add chicken and any liquid on plate. Simmer together over a medium-low heat until sauce is to thickness desired. Pull off heat. Lightly stir in yogurt (can also skip this step and eat without adding yogurt).
  7. Serve chicken alone or with angel hair pasta (I used the whole wheat kind) with some lemon slices on the side and parsley sprinkled over the top. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2Zybi1v


Post a Comment

0 Comments