Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #pumpkin #drink #easy #party #pie

Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #pumpkin #drink #easy #party #pie

For a considerable length of time I opposed making a pumpkin smoothie since I didn't think I'd like it. I couldn't have been all the more off-base! Subsequent to making a pumpkin pie a weekend ago I had a little canned pumpkin left finished.

I'm so happy on the grounds that this creation was extraordinary; in reality more than incredible, it's awesome! I promptly returned to the wash room and ensured I had another jar of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin since I'll make this over and over. It tastes simply like pumpkin pie to me however it's sound, filling and totally proper for breakfast! What an incredible method to begin the day!

You'll require some plain Greek yogurt, canned pumpkin puree, almond milk, nectar, a solidified banana, pumpkin pie zest and a couple of ice blocks. I like to embellish my pumpkin pie smoothie with new ground nutmeg and here and there I include a little protein powder for that additional kick. This scrumptious treat is extraordinary whenever of the day, from breakfast to dessert.

Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #pumpkin #drink #easy #party #pie

Also try our recipe : CHERRY LIME MOJITO #drink #cocktail #smoothie #sangria #mojito

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage brand yogurt)
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1 frozen sliced banana
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • honey to taste (or other sweetener like agave, maple syrup, etc)
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, more or less to taste
  • Fresh ground nutmeg for garnish

Instructions :

  1. Add all ingredients (except nutmeg) to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve sprinkled with additional cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2n2Eu3a


Post a Comment

0 Comments