Reposado Elderflower Margarita #healthyrecipes #drink #party #sangria #summer

Reposado Elderflower Margarita #healthyrecipes #drink #party #sangria #summer

To pay tribute to spring, I'm posting my hot-off-the-press margarita formula. The very first moment of spring traveled every which way and it was marvelous. Anyway for New Englanders, day two welcomed us with snow like some sort of wiped out joke. We made it one day. At some point. More motivation to drink I assume?

The elderflower margarita is your exemplary margarita made with elderflower alcohol instead of triple sec or orange alcohol. it offers a warm flower contact to the generally citrusy mixed drink.

I don't have a clue what it is, yet in the previous a half year I've been on a genuine tequila tear. I've been a bourbon fellow my entire life yet now I have another attitude toward the margarita. I depended on margarita blend for quite a long time until I took a stab at utilizing genuine lime juice and straightforward syrup rather (margaritas without any preparation).

The outcome is a "genuine" margarita that is less sweet, less fake tasting and less acidic. I believe I'm gradually driving transforming my loved ones into adherents.

Reposado Elderflower Margarita #healthyrecipes #drink #party #sangria #summer

Also try our recipe : How to Make Lavender Iced Tea #healthydrink #fresh #party #lavender #easy

Ingredients :

  • 2 ounces reposado tequila
  • 1/2 ounce simple syrup or honey syrup
  • 3/4 ounce lime juice
  • 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
  • lime wedge for garnish

Instructions :

  1. For the salted rim, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of a rocks glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with a cup of ice. Shake vigorously and pour straight into the salted glass with the (now crushed) ice from the shaker. Garnish with a lime wedge.

Source : bit.ly/32QpAws

Post a Comment

0 Comments